Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40
Excellent UV protection and superior hydration combine in this sheer facial sunscreen. EltaMD UV Daily has hyaluronic acid to increase moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This product is a lightweight moisturizer with UV protection that can be worn alone or under makeup.
For normal and combination skin.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product for daily use as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- 0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide is a natural mineral that works as a sunscreen by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician